Animating Graffiti Animating Graffiti

Hrm

It's great, though I think you should do a faster frame rate, it looks a bit choppy at such a slow pace. Other then that, great job!

Audio Mix 004 Audio Mix 004

Terrible Animating

But I like the concept, maybe you could let me help with stuff like this!

LadyJava responds:

thank you.

Twatlight Twatlight

*claps*

Jolly well done. This is exactly how I imagine the movie to be.. the book was quite terrible. Now, for those of you who are bashing it because it makes fun of Twilight, please watch it. You won't be disappointed.

The Guitar Hero Quiz The Guitar Hero Quiz

Another Quiz to add to the rest of them

But it was decent, could have added more art, but you're on your way in programming stuff. Good work.

Maybe you could throw in some bonus Rock Band questions o,o

Newgrounds Combat -PO3 Newgrounds Combat -PO3

Nice Spam

First of all, start out by learning ActionScript. I suggest 3.0 because it's much more open and relatable, so long as you're a Visual-Linear learner you won't have any problems.

Second, practice drawing. Start with stick figures, work your way up to however far you want to go before sharing it with the world.

Third, and last, find someone with a good ear for music, and have them learn how to make their own songs.

Combine that all together and you've got a REAL flash, and not just a joke, thanks for reading.

Hero Quest RPG Pt. 1 Hero Quest RPG Pt. 1

It's a nice game

Though it's pretty obvious that everything is set up so you're only following a path, and not acually choosing a path or getting to go back to places - such as the shop - between fights. If you want to keep it as a follow-the-path game, that's fine by me- it's you're game. My only suggestion is to spend some more time on your art.

talkative bass talkative bass

Meh

You need to do a bit of work on your melody making. It was far too repetitive. Maybe, just maybe, if that "Bass" was an actual Bass part, with something louder and bigger throwing in a melody, I'd like it, but .. meh.

I've Heard Rumors I've Heard Rumors

I like it

Yeah, you guys aren't perfect (I'll give you a 10 /then/ :p) but I like it!

Go find a Bari Sax player :p

HyruleanHyroe responds:

Well, no one is! :)

If you know any bari sax players in NE Ohio, let us know. We all agree that a sax would round out our sound quite nicely!

most epic song ever created most epic song ever created

Wow, that was ..

It reminded me a lot of some music off of Ape Escape, it was good, though obviously not a huge amount of time spent.