talkative bass talkative bass

Meh

You need to do a bit of work on your melody making. It was far too repetitive. Maybe, just maybe, if that "Bass" was an actual Bass part, with something louder and bigger throwing in a melody, I'd like it, but .. meh.

I've Heard Rumors I've Heard Rumors

I like it

Yeah, you guys aren't perfect (I'll give you a 10 /then/ :p) but I like it!

Go find a Bari Sax player :p

HyruleanHyroe responds:

Well, no one is! :)

If you know any bari sax players in NE Ohio, let us know. We all agree that a sax would round out our sound quite nicely!

most epic song ever created most epic song ever created

Wow, that was ..

It reminded me a lot of some music off of Ape Escape, it was good, though obviously not a huge amount of time spent.

Final Fantasy Intro (Short) Final Fantasy Intro (Short)

Um... go gogogog

I'm definitely thinking a full song is in need of being made.

I also be thinking a loop is called for.

I love it, nice work. I still need to learn how to play it x.x

.:Running Away:. .:Running Away:.

Interesting

The drum beat doesn't fit very well, I'm not sure what you're trying to do with that. I think it might be the snare(I think it's the snare..) being to slow on one of the beats.

GronmonSE responds:

Pretty sure the whole drum track needs to be redone or removed.

Thanks for the review. I'll review one of your songs sometime.

the Composer the Composer

As soon..

As I heard those first few notes, my first thoughts were Romeo and Juliet's love song, I paused it there and played it... then I stopped and thought that for sure those first few notes were just a fluke, so then I listened to the rest of it, and here we are, another beautiful song that really gets you right in the heart.

It's A Dream remix It's A Dream remix

Wow that was sooo awesome!

Yay for unchanging loops! [/sarcasm]

It does really suck that people can get away with lazily done music that's just a repeating loop with few variations. I wish more people would pay more attention to what they're listening to rather then voting a 5 and saying that the song is so original.

I give you a 10 because of your comments, and replies to reviews. Everything on the top seems to be either a remix of an already awesome song, or a repeating mess of boringness, it's too bad nobody knows how great it is listening to complex music, I find myself trying to figure out every key change and every bit of the melody, and what instruments it's going on to.

It's just too bad that I can't record meh self without the microphone's low quality showing, and my terrible Amp showing how truly terrible it is. The best cord and bass guitar in the world would sound like crap on the thing...

Anyways, thanks for helping spread the word of the idiocy of what goes on on NG sometimes, especially since there's some spam flashes getting through...

GronmonSE responds: