Animating Graffiti Animating Graffiti

Hrm

It's great, though I think you should do a faster frame rate, it looks a bit choppy at such a slow pace. Other then that, great job!

Audio Mix 004 Audio Mix 004

Terrible Animating

But I like the concept, maybe you could let me help with stuff like this!

LadyJava responds:

thank you.

Twatlight Twatlight

*claps*

Jolly well done. This is exactly how I imagine the movie to be.. the book was quite terrible. Now, for those of you who are bashing it because it makes fun of Twilight, please watch it. You won't be disappointed.

Chest Boom Chest Boom

Psst

It works better when all the sound is working. Sorry, but I'll have to give it a zero until all of it works out..

Battle for the Portal Pt1 Battle for the Portal Pt1

Ugh

Most of these people don't seem to understand. 3D is quite hard to do, and when there's a limit on size, it's quite hard to keep everything in the same quality as you make it. Though it's pixelated, think about how long it'd take to load something that wasn't compressed to 5 MB rather then this pixelated form of what he made.

John McCain John McCain

Hurrah

I've never seen a Jason Steele production, but yet I didn't miss the joke. I definitely detected a hint of Nightmare Before Christmas in the song though.

Crazy Laws: Wisconsin Crazy Laws: Wisconsin

Lah Di Dah

The boredom of mine has found me some Crazy Laws, and here I find them awesome. Good job, I hope to see animations in the next one.

{PS} Crazy Laws: Maryland {PS} Crazy Laws: Maryland

Dun

Heh, I love these amazingly stupid laws.

DPlato responds:

thank you.

My New Pivot Series My New Pivot Series

Urgle

Can I tell you something? I saw the name of this and was looking forward to watching it..then I find my computer disliking the fact that it's a flash movie, and not letting me watch it.. so I give you a 5/10, I do hope it's good enough to pass so I can watch it later.

Drawing A Flash Drawing A Flash

Nice

I'm guessing half of these people have never even maded a flash, and the others don't even know how to read a title, but that was very nicely done. Sure it didn't sync, but hey, you spent some time on the thing. Keep going and you can do pretty nicely.